Architectural Site Staff
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Architectural Site Staff that can effectively oversee the quality and safety of work on a construction site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that project is constructed in accordance to the consultant’s drawings/ specifications.
- To assist in coordinating the consultants drawings and highlight discrepancies if any.
- To conduct regular inspection and ensure all works are completed with good workmanship and meet the standards set by the consultants and the Employer.
- To assist in evaluating method statements submitted for architectural trades and to ensure proper execution of works in accordance to the method statements submitted.
- To assist in inspecting all architectural samples submitted by the contractor and to keep proper records for approval.
- To conduct regular checks on materials delivered to site and ensure that the materials are in accordance to the contract specification.
- To attend all site meetings and technical meetings as directed by the Architect.
- Keeping detailed records of various aspects of the work in the form of regular reports for the architect or planner and the client. Records include details of:
– progress and any delays
– the number and type of workers employed
– weather conditions
– visitors to the site
– drawings received
– details of any significant events including any serious deficiencies in health or safety performance
observed while on site
How to apply
Please send us your CV, one recent passport photo and all relevant information through either of the following options:
- By post or hand delivery to the office,
- Via e-mail at email@example.com,
- Or simply fill up and upload your details here below.
Who should apply?
Applications are preferably open to locals and permanent residents, however non-locals that feel that they are able to meet and fulfill the above criteria are welcome to apply too.